- This award winner has gotten even better-Stare! Junior 2nd Edition has all new images & larger cards
- A fun game for kids that develops memory, concentration and imagination!
- A winner of the National Parenting Center Seal and the Teacher’s Choice Award for the Family.
- Includes 160 fun image cards with 960 questions, game board, sand timer, playing pawns, die.
- For 2 to 6 players (up to 18 players with teams). Ages 8-12. Parents can help 4-5 year-olds play too!
Kids can test and train their visual memory skills and have a blast doing it. In Stare Junior—the game—players have 30 seconds to stare at an image on a card. It might be a movie poster, funny photo, comic or work of art. When time is up, they’ll be asked a series of questions to test how well they remember what they saw. What was the clown holding in his left hand? What color was the girl’s hat? Kids can play individually or on teams. Includes 960 questions on 160 game cards, game board, 30-second timer, playing pawns, die and instructions. For 2 to 10 players. Made in USA.Furrowed brows and hearty laughter are the most likely outcome of this fun but challenging game from Game Development Group. Just like its elder edition, the object of Stare! Junior is to be the first to reach the end of the game board. “Been there, done that,” you’re thinking? But in this game, looking hard and paying attention to detail are two things that will help players move forward. Individuals or teams stare at an image on a card for 30 seconds (more challenging games can be played by shortening the time) and then answer questions about what they saw. It’s not easy–just try to remember what color socks the person next to you on the bus was wearing this morning, or how many people were reading magazines. Of course, you weren’t staring… –Rachel Radway