- This LeapTV Educational, Active Video Game let’s you spring, swim and scare up fun with friends from Disney Pixar!
- Jump into action as Buzz and Woody, Nemo and Dory, and Mike and Sulley in 6+ mini-games that blend scientific exploration with active gameplay
- The Educator Approved game is designed by LeapFrog Learning experts for Ages 4-7
- This active learning game teaches electricity, life science, logic & reasoning, simple machines
- Works with LeapFrog LeapTV Educational, Active Gaming System. Internet connection may be required for programming update
New! LeapTV, the first Educational, Active Gaming System for kids featuring Disney Pixar Pixar Pals Plus Game, sets science skills into motion for children ages 4-7 years. Spring, swim, roar and race with Buzz, Woody, Nemo, Dory, Mike and Sulley! Complete 6 action-packed missions using electricity, life science, logic and reasoning and simple machines, plus collect pieces along the way to solve 6 challenging puzzles! In Disney Pixar Pixar Pals Plus for LeapTV gaming systems, children can team up with Buzz and Woody to catch runaway train cars by using logic skills to match patterns and colors. Toy with levers, springs and pulleys to create the ultimate Alien Stunt Force course and propel the Aliens toward Buzz. Children can scare up electrical facts as they help Sulley repair scrambled circuits in the Scream Power Simulator, then test their ideas. Shake the controller to make a big roar and create electricity! Help Mike get ready for the Scare Games by using memory skills to match monsters, classify monsters by biological traits, and race the clock in a frightfully fun game of tag. Kids can also dive into ocean science with Dory and Nemo. Help Dory bump into her fishy friends and guide them to their habitats, and use the pointer to create bubble rings with Nemo to match baby sea creatures with their parents. Throughout each mission, children put science concepts into action with pals they love! Early exposure to science helps foster children’s curiosity and inquisitiveness. In this game, children exercise their logic skills to solve puzzles while exploring a variety of concepts from physical science to biology. These concepts help children make sense of how things work in their world. – Clement C., PhD, LeapFrog Learning Expert Works with LeapTV gaming system (sold separately). Internet connection may be required for programming update.