- 12 WOODEN CUBES, sized 1.5 inch, each create 6 different wooden preschool puzzles
- GREAT PRESCHOOL NUTRITION LESSON with real photo wooden puzzles of foods from the Fruits food group: Watermelon, Apple, Cherries, Bananas, Strawberries and Oranges
- FINE MOTOR PRACTICE and hand-eye coordination practice for toddlers or occupational therapy, great for teaching problem solving skills to toddlers and young kids
- BOARDER DESIGN gives hints to help select cube side for each kids puzzle
- INCLUDED FUN FACT LEARNING PHOTO CARDS provide additional learning activities for preschool, kindergarten & autism puzzles
- AWARD WINNING puzzle, from the makers of the Language Builder Picture Cards, received Tillywig Toy Awards best puzzle recognition
Winner of the Till wig Toy Awards, each side of the beautifully photographed solid wood cube puzzle is part of a different fruit picture, so this is like getting 6 different kids puzzles for the price of one! Rotate the beautifully painted wooden cubes to assemble the 6 fruit pictures.
The Real Life Learning Fruit Cube Puzzle includes 6 full-color fun facts flashcards. One side of each flash card provides a solution guide for the completed wooden cube puzzle, and the other side lists fun and educational facts related to the picture. Taken alone, or along with the other food group puzzles in the Cube Puzzle series, this is a great way to reinforce healthy eating habits for kids in a fun and engaging way!
The Fruit Preschool Cube Puzzle is made from solid wood. Safety tested, lead-free paint (rather than stickers) is used to apply the pictures directly onto the cube, which means no peeling, and helps ensure durability for years of fun.
Each side of the wooden puzzle features a slightly different pattern on the border, helping kids get the cubes all onto the correct side. And, every one of our kids cube puzzles within a category has a different colored border to make sure the cubes do not get mixed up! For example, in the foods category the fruit puzzle border is orange, the vegetable puzzle border is green, the protein puzzle border is red, the grains puzzle border is yellow, the dairy puzzle border is blue, and the snacks puzzle border is purple.
Putting together puzzles helps to develop the ability to reason, deduce, analyze, and sequence, and directly effects logical thinking and problem solving skills. Physically, puzzles provide practice for hand-eye coordination and spatial awareness. In addition, the twelve 1.5 inch wooden cubes in the puzzle make great blocks for stacking, building and counting!.