- Learn computer programming like never before! Beginner and Strategy levels to enhance progressive learning in kids
- Fun filled educational game. Players get to shoot other players’ robots through the war. Commands for bots are written in Java, but readable as simple English
- No prior coding skills are required for kids or parents to play the game. Contains miniature robot coding toys,.
- The game is a highly interactive way to introduce coding to kids. It adds programming logic and syntax to kid’s skill set and makes them ready for future of work.
- Specs: 2-4 Players, ages 7 years and up, 40 – 60 minutes. Strategize your cards smartly to eliminate the other Robots and reach the winning zone first!
A fun filled coding game that can be enjoyed by kids, adults and families alike. Introduces how a computer (robot) executes the code through sequential logic. Java code is blended into English commands so that anyone who can read English can play this game.
Computer Programming for kids made easy through Robot Wars!
How The Game Works:
Players are being tested against their skills of instructing robots through the war, in an artificial war zone. First one to reach the middle grid of the board wins. Select CELEB of your choice and shoot through enemies as you approach the winning grid.
First player starts the game by picking up the top card of Instructions deck and moves his robot according to the command on his Instruction card. If he gets to move to a new grid on the board using this card, he can collect the top card of Resources deck. Each player picks up an Instruction and moves to collect resources. When it is first players turn again he can choose between playing his resource and picking up a new instruction. As the game goes on, you will collect more resources and strategize your game better.
While Loop Syntax
For Loop Syntax
1 Game Board
4 CELEB Game Markers (Plastic Robot Toys)
1 Rule Book
A Deck of Instruction Cards
A Deck of Resource Cards
About CARD BOARD LEARNING:
Card Board Learning is working to introducing important educational skills through tabletop games. Our games are widely used in STEM homeschooling and as educational gifts. We are currently developing board games on coding and math for kids.