- ► New magnetic travel game, designed specifically for preschoolers and also adults. training basic logic, numbers, understanding geometry, perimeter, area, understand the Pythagorean theorem.
- ► Travel Tangram delivers all the fun of traditional tangram in compact form. 7 colors, 7 shapes, build a world, give full play to children’s imagination.
- ► Spiral bound book with 7 foam-covered magnets, bookshelf design,folded can into the bag. Design user-friendly, beautiful, educational, fun.
- ► Featuring 240 puzzles and solutions, solve puzzles on compact play surface, just flip the page to the end of the back for the solution. Surface of the EVA foam, magnetic plastic bottom.
- ► Challenge your creativity with seven simple Tangram shapes! If you get stumped, just flip the page to see the solution. Seals shut for easy portability, Take Travel Tangram Wherever you go.
Travel Tangram delivers all the fun of traditional tangrams in a compact form suitable for short trips, long journeys or even staying at home. Choose the puzzle you want to solve, then use all the seven puzzle pieces, solve the puzzle on the magnetic area. The puzzle pieces are all magnetic, so they can stay in the magnetic area firmly. If you get stumped, just flip the page for the solution. The 240 puzzles offer hours of creative challenge even create your own designs!
The Tangram is an intellectual game. It is an evolution of ancient furniture set of the Song Dynasty—Yanjitu. It was invented with six small table, later it was improved and became a composition of seven feast tables which can be made into different shapes according to the number of the guests. Finally it became a set of blocks for playing and was spread all over the world.
They (Napoleon, Adam, Edgar Allan Poe, Anderson) so hot to play jigsaw puzzle. This is a Montessori teaching mathematics in a jigsaw puzzle.
We have not yet to meet a child who doesn’t love tangram puzzles, and this travel toy version is ideal for on-the-go fun! How it works: kids use the seven magnetic pieces to recreate the patterns provided, as well as designing their own creations. For ages 3 and up.
Based on the ancient Chinese Tangram puzzle, Travel Tangram products are a learning tool that combines artistic and mathematical elements to enhance visual perception ability, develop problem solving skills, creative thinking capacity and teamwork. These 7 pieces can also form an infinite number of abstract designs, human figures, animals and everyday objects. The object of Travel Tangram products is to form the image on the card using all seven puzzle pieces. From ages 5 to 105, all ages are delighted by the challenge of forming the puzzle presented with seven dynamic pieces.