- Enter your model number
- Above to make sure this fits
- Fast-trading Monopoly Junior game is for younger players
- Game is like the classic Monopoly game but easier for kids
- Properties are fun places like an ice cream parlor and a skate park
- Single banknotes keep the transactions quick and easy
- Includes gameboard, 4 tokens, 20 Chance cards, 48 Sold signs, 90 x M1 banknotes, 4 Whos Your Token character cards, and 1 die
Monopoly games have been entertaining families since 1935, and people love the roller-coaster ride to success. Pass Go, take a Chance card, and you might just build the property of your dreams…or you might end up in Jail! Whatever happens, it’s fun all the way to the top! And now kids can join in the excitement with the fast and fun Monopoly Junior game.
My First Monopoly Game
Welcome to the first Monopoly game for kids, where they can earn money the fun way! The Monopoly Junior game is just like the classic Monopoly game, but it’s accessible and exciting for younger players. It’s fast, simple, and full of surprises. Kids choose their favorite Junior token and learn how to pass Go, buy properties, and collect rent. Single banknotes keep the transactions fast and easy.
Race, Buy, Sell
First, players choose which adorable character token to play with. The Monopoly Junior game comes with 4 favorite classic tokens before they grew up. Then kids will have a blast racing their tokens around the board, buying the fun properties they love such as the ice cream parlor, the toy store, and the skate park. It’s so much fun for them to place a “sold” sign on their very own property. Chance cards reveal unexpected bonuses, but watch out! They can also make a player pay when least expected. And who knows when someone will get sent straight to jail?
Be the Winner
Kids will love collecting cool properties, making others pay rent, and trying to own it all. Once any player runs out of money and can’t buy an unowned property, pay rent, or pay a fine, the game is over. The remaining players count their money, and the person with the most money wins the game!
Gameboard, 4 tokens, 20 chance cards, 48 sold signs, 90 banknotes, 4 character cards, and 1 die.
1. The classic game for younger players 2. Comes with 4 junior tokens before they grew up 3. Buy cool properties such as the pet store, the candy store, and the video game arcade 4. Easy rules use single dollar bills for simple transactions
Corporate Social Responsibility
Hasbro is committed to being an ethical and responsible company and is a recognized toy industry leader in the areas of product safety, environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing, and philanthropy.