- Learn About The Holy Land: Properties are themed around Jerusalem destinations and other Israeli landmarks. Includes fact sheets about destinations and a game guide.
- Game Text In Both English and Hebrew: Enjoy the game in both English and Hebrew. Hebrew script is side-by-side with English writing on the board and the cards.
- The Classic Game With An Israeli Twist: The same game that you know and love with real Jerusalem locations. Buy and sell tourist destinations and collect rent from visitors. The richest player at the end of the game wins.
- The Perfect Pilgrimage Souvenir: Remember your family trip to Jerusalem forever with this classic gift for both Christians and Jews. It’s also a great gift for young people returning from Birthright trips.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Return the game in the original packaging for a full refund.
Trade in Park Place for the Mount of Olives with MONOPOLY: Jerusalem Edition for 2-6 players ages 8 and up.
This made-in-Israel game edition is the perfect souvenir to buy for your family to remember your trip to Jerusalem forever. The game text, game guide, and fact sheet are printed in both Hebrew and English.
All players start on ‘GO’ and roll the dice. Each player makes decisions about when to buy and when to sell property. One player acts as the banker, paying out funds and assessing penalties as the game goes on. Landing on a property someone owns – a Jerusalem tourist attraction – means paying out rent. You can also build houses and hotels on property you own, which ups the required rent payments. When a player runs out of money, they go bankrupt!
- David’s Tomb
- Teddy Stadium
- Presidential Residence
- Tower of David, Ammunition Hill, Mount Herzl
- The Western Wall Tunnels
- The Western Wall
- The Kotel
- The First Station
- Montefiore Windmill
- Old City Walls Promenade
- Mea She’arim
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Lion’s Gate
- The Jerusalem Biblical Zoo
- Chords Bridge
- The Knesset
- The Israel Museum
- Mount of Olives
- Mahane Yehuda Market
- City of David.
This board game can bring Biblical locations to life. It also teaches some basic math and counting skills through all the wheeling and dealing among players. Monopoly: Jerusalem Edition can also be an effective Hebrew School teaching aid for children ages 8+.
All game boxes include: Game-board, 6 player tokens, 16 Community Chest Cards, Money Pack, 32 Green Houses, 12 Red Hotels, 2 Dice, Banker’s Tray, fact sheet on Jerusalem sites and Game instructions.