- ENTERTAINING SET: The Melissa & Doug Wooden Stamp Set – Dinosaurs contains 8 dinosaur-themed stamps and 5 colored pencils.
- WASHABLE INK: This Melissa & Doug kids’ stamp set also includes a 2-color stamp pad with washable ink (red and blue).
- PLAY AND LEARN: This stamp set for kids helps develop hand-eye coordination and encourage storytelling and imaginative play.
- GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 4 TO 8: This set makes a delightful and educational gift for kids ages 4 to 8. Add the Melissa & Doug Alphabet Stamp Set to round out the hands-on play experience and give kids another engaging option for screen-free fun.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
It’s fun to bring prehistoric scenes to life with these eight detailed dino stamps and two-color inkpad–then color them in with the five colored pencils. This well-crafted set is conveniently contained in a sturdy wooden box for storage. A tremendous value!Stamp, color, and create your own dinosaur-dotted landscapes! When inspiration hits, this simple stamp and pencil set lets budding artists create countless colorful scenes. Some of the biggest names in Dino-dom are here: Tyrannosaurus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Pteranodon, Ankylosaurus, Apatosaurus, and Velociraptor. Use the fiery volcano stamp to give them a landscape and then watch as these once-extinct dinosaurs multiply. The set includes five colored pencils for sketching, scribbling, or filling in the details, and two large pads of washable ink–a blessing for parents of the overzealous stamper. All of the included pieces stow neatly in the sturdy wooden storage bin with transparent lid, so artists always know what’s available, and can tidy up after themselves when they’re done. –Heather Lyndon