- MINI BOYS & GIRLS TOY UKULELE / GUITAR – Teach Them Everything From Rock n Roll to Bluegrass to Classical Music with a Fully Playable Beginner’s Acoustic Guitar
- GORGEOUS WOOD FINISH – Durable, Quality Crafted Musical Instrument Sounds & Looks Authentic; Parts are Tested & Approved for Safety by ASTM & CPSIA
- EASY 4 STRING CONSTRUCTION – Young Toddlers Practice Tone, Rhythm, Strumming, Chords, Tuning & Other Techniques on Simplified 4 String Design
- TEACHES KIDS THE BASICS of rhythm, tempo, strumming and more. Introduce your boy or girl to the exciting world of music!
- HOURS OF PLAY – Fun, Functional Toy Introduces Them to Music Early Before They get to the Real Deal; Recommended for Kids Ages 3+
Sing along as they strum their way towards developing the musical talent!
Music and the creative arts are proven to enhance children’s fine motor skills, language development and self-esteem. Give your budding musicians the tools they need to succeed with the 21″ Acoustic Guitar . This miniature instrument is fully playable and perfectly portable, making it a great addition to your child’s preschool or daycare routine. Our little acoustic ukulele is designed for simplicity and features four strings they learn to pluck, strum and tune with a little instruction and practice. Your little virtuoso will pick up the fundamentals in no time so they’re ready to move on to a full-sized guitar. The complete kit also comes with a free chromatic tuner to help them learn how to listen for pitch problems. To inspire their creativity and coordination, line them up for some lessons-and add a 21″ Wooden Guitar to your cart today!
What You Get
– 1 x 21″ Acoustic Guitar by O.B Toys&Gift
– A teachable toy that entertains and inspires
– Their first musical instrument that actually plays like a pro!
Specs & Details
– Measures 21 inches long
– Material: Plastic
– Strings: Nylon
-ASTM & CPSIA approved
– Compatible with right or left handed learners
– Recommended for 3 year olds and up
How to Enjoy
– Be patient and show your tot how to strum and play
– Listen as they creatively experiment with sound and rhythm
– Watch proudly as they hone their fine motor and mental skills
– See them soon graduate to a full-sized acoustic or electric model!