- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- TIE FIGHTER – 2 Sheet Model with a moderate difficulty level.
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed – collect and build them all
Darth Vader’s TIE Fighter is the prototype that was used as the basis for all the terrifyingly effective TIE Fighters and Interceptors that would be developed for future battles. The TIE Fighter has proved itself in battle, as it is capable of withstanding many direct hits. In addition the pilots’ chances of survival were considerably enhanced by the incorporation of a hyper drive system, which enables the ship to escape from hopeless battle situations.