- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- CESSNA 172 – 1 Sheet Model with an easy difficulty level. Assembled Size: 4.45 x 3.59 x 0.98 inches
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed – collect and build them all
The Metal Earth models are amazingly detailed etched models that are fun and satisfying to assemble. Each model starts out as 4 inch square metal sheets and you simply pop out the pieces using wire cutters and follow the included directions to assemble your model. The Cessna 172 is a four-seat, single-engine, high-wing and fixed-wing aircraft. It was first flown in 1955 and is still in production today. More Cessna 172s have been built than any other aircraft. The model is 4.45×3.6×1 inches when built. Difficulty level: Easy. No glue or solder needed.