- Set Includes 2 Metal Earth Model Kits: P-51 Mustang and P-51D Mustang Sweet Arlene
- Assembly Required – Instructions Included
- P-51 Mustang – 1 Sheet – Difficulty Level Easy – Assembled Dimensions 3.51 x 3.71 x 1.17 inches
- P-51D Mustang Sweet Arlene – 2 Sheet – Difficulty Level Challenging
- No Glue or Solder Needed! Ages 14+
The P-51 Mustang was a long-range World War II fighter aircraft that flew as a bomber escort over Germany. Powered with the British Rolls-Royce Merlin engine, it was unmatched by any other piston fighter aircraft of World War II.
P-51D Mustang Sweet Arlene is an American long-range, single-seat fighter and fighter-bomber used during World War II and the Korean War. This P-51D model was flown by Lt. Bowers of the 4th Fighter Group, 334th Squadron. It was named “Sweet Arlene” and was credited with six enemy aircraft destroyed.
This set includes 2 models kits.