- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- 1965 FORD MUSTANG – 2 Sheet Model with a moderate difficulty level. Assembled dimensions 3.51 x 0.98 x 1.25 inches
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed – collect and build them all
Ushered in a new class of automobile known as the pony car. Its revolutionary design featuring the long hood and short deck proved wildly popular and according to Ford, 22,000 orders were taken the day it debuted. The Mustang featured a base 170-cubic inch six-cylinder engine with a three-speed floor shift transmission, full wheel covers, bucket seats, carpeting, and a padded dash all for a base retail price of ,320. An optional 260-cubic inch V-8 engine was also available.