- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- 1908 FORD MODEL T – 2 Sheet Model with a challenging moderate level. Once assembled, dimensions are 3.5×1.95×1.8 inches.
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed – collect and build them all
The Ford Model T was the first automobile mass produced on moving assembly lines with completely interchangeable parts, marketed to the middle class. This car had 2 forward gears, a 20 horsepower engine and no driver doors.