- The Einstein Collection Einstein Fish Metal Puzzles – 3D Brain Puzzles by Professor Puzzle.
- Contains 1 large interlocking metal puzzle, fish shaped, medium difficult.
- Can you use your finger dexterity & creative thinking to solve this interlocking metal puzzle?
- A perfect gift for any Physicist or Mind Puzzle enthusiast.
- Part of Professor Puzzles range of Wooden 3D Brain Teaser Puzzles & Adults Brain Teasers.
Born the son of a salesman and a housewife in Germany near the turn of the 20th century, Einstein is now considered one of the worlds most brilliant minds. True puzzle lovers will revel in the opportunity to master this new range of brainteasers which are as enigmatic and complex as the Man himself. Each puzzle is cleverly linked to Einstein through his famous theories and quotes. “Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. A strange consequence of being one of history greatest minds, Einstein is arguably one of history most miss-quoted voices as well. Whilst Einstein likely never uttered the famous “fish” quote, it reflects his belief that intelligence is not something to be measured by such rigid criteria. Put your own brainpower to the test as you attempt to free the metal from the fish and then reattach it. Just one piece from the Einstein puzzle range. How will you fare against this fish brainteaser? visit the Professor puzzle website for hints and solutions!