- 🔨 The LK702 Airship is surely a challenging but well worth project to take on! With a little bit of patience and focus, watch wooden pieces come to life and see the train come together right before your eyes! Building your own is only HALF the fun!
- 🧠 In such a digital-driven generation, our kits are the perfect way to promote and enhance cognitive, physical, and emotional skills. Learning how to follow step-by-step directions is crucial in building this item, requires patience as each step is an important contribution to building the airship, and advances hand coordination along the way.
- 🌲 Created with safe non-toxic, high quality laser cut wood pieces, this is the perfect project for both children and adults to work on together. WARNING: Choking Hazard – small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- 🚂 Remember, building this is only half the fun! Once completely assembled, the airship is designed with a gear drive mechanism and contains a spring-driven engine. Simply turn the attached hand crank and watch the airship move!
- 📦 Our LK702 Airship Kit comes with everything you possibly need to build it, including glue, tweezers, screws, and all mechanical gear pieces you will need. No need to drive to the store for additional pieces. Once you receive your kit, you can get started right away without ever having to step away from the project.
Mechanical Wind Up Air Vehicle
Construct your own wind-up air vehicle, complete with spring-operated gears and rolling wheels! Perfect for aircraft enthusiasts and steampunk fans!
Challenging intricate model features high-quality, eco-friendly, punch-out plywood pieces and additional accessories for construction and operation. Once assembled, turn the key and watch your aircraft roll!
11.75″ x 8.5″ x 9.75″ assembled.
WARNING: Choking Hazard – small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.